This year we are hosting the very first Sigtorecon in Detroit, Michigan as part of Kubecon + CloudNativeCon North America. The event will take place on October 25th 2022. SigstoreCon is a one-day vendor neutral conference organized by the Sigstore community and focused on all things Sigstore.
We’re happy to announce the program for the first-ever SigstoreCon is now ready!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit a talk. Thank you to our program committee:
- Batuhan Apaydin
- Jacques Chester
- Appu Goundan
- Lily Sturman
- Priya Wadhwa
We had a high calibre of talks and were sorry that we could not accept them all.
The schedule covers a diverse set of topics and highlights how both open source communities and enterprise organizations are rapidly adopting Sigstore to support their security goals.
We are thrilled to have representatives from 14 different companies speaking at the event, namely: Autodesk, Chainguard, Cycode, Datadog, Edgeless Systems, GitHub, Google, IBM Research, InfluxData, Nirmata, Red Hat, Trail of Bits, Upgrade, and VMware.
The program features real world case studies, including:
- Platform Driven Compliance With Sigstore at Autodesk- Jesse Sanford, Autodesk
- Enforcing Image Signing at Upgrade — Christopher Sullivan, Upgrade
- Verifiable Build Environments in the Cloud: Powered by Sigstore and Enclaves — Fabian Kammel, Edgeless Systems
Sigstore’s integration with language ecosystems is highlighted in:
- Sigstore for Python Packaging: Next Steps for Adoption — William Woodruff, Trail of Bits
- Sigstore Meets Ferris: Rust in Supply Chain Security — Lily Sturmann, Red Hat
Plus there will be talks and demos going in-depth on keyless signing, trust roots, certificate authorities and everything that works together to accelerate how you secure your software supply chain. For example:
- No Keys? No Problem: Why You Can Trust Sigstore Signatures — Asra Ali, Google; Joshua Lock, VMware & Fredrik Skogman, GitHub
- Life of a Sigstore Signature — Jed Salazar & Zack Newman, Chainguard
Click here to see the full schedule.
Finally we’d like to thank our event sponsors: Chainguard, Google, and Red Hat as well as the Cloud Native Computing Foundation for making the event possible.
Register for SigstoreCon
Sigstore ensures that your software is all that it claims to be for developers and end users. Join us for this one-day event to accelerate how you secure your software supply chain.
SigstoreCon will be co-located with KubeCon + CloudNativeCon on October 25, 2022 in Detroit, Michigan It’s an in-person only event, but talks will be recorded and available on YouTube afterwards.